Why your organisation needs a hand-held inkjet coder
The ultra-portable Anser U2 Mobile hand-held printer, available from Pyrotec PackMark, is the world’s lightest and most compact printer, and one of the best types of coding equipment. It weighs in at just 1kg and is easy to utilize and deal with on even the trickiest print surfaces. It can be brought anywhere and prints at any angle on a range of substrates and products. It boasts a long battery life of 7 hours and constant printing of more than 200 000 characters.
Given that its launch in South Africa, it’s not only proving to be a popular option but has also satisfied clients with its ease of use, flexibility and competitive prices.
Easily integrated into existing lines, the Anser U2 Mobile prints alphanumeric logo designs and codes onto a range of products and substrates to facilitate scanning and enhance traceability throughout the supply chain.
The leading 10 unbeatable features of the Anser U2 Mobile include:
1.Ultra-lightweight– the world’s lightest mobile printer, weighing just 1kg.
2. All in one box– one small box with all the accessories you require: U2 mobile, remote keypad, 2 high-capacity rechargeable batteries, battery charger, SD card and SD card reader.
3.Ultra-portable– efficient in printing anywhere, at any angle, without ink leakage.
4.Long-lasting battery– seven hours of continuous printing for more than 200 000 characters.
5. Remote keypad– a pocket-sized remote keypad with user-friendly operation.
6. Large colour screen– a 2.8-inch colour LCD with LED backlit screen.
7. SD card slot design– simple software application upgrade and information backup.
8.Plug-n-Print– ink cartridge design with no upkeep and downtime expenses.
9. High resolution– allows you to print high-resolution barcodes at 600dpi while providing the highest readable rate.
10. More ink selections– print on a range of substrates using Anser’s brand-new Inkfinity ink series.
To learn more about the Anser U2 Mobile, contact Pyrotec PackMark today or view a demonstration of its capabilities at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7D5Wqhcznw